NOLA Reels also offers actors an opportunity to film their auditions. Often times because of scheduling or location, actors are limited in their ability to attend auditions.
Through collaboration, NOLA Reels facilitates a professionally lit studio environment and a working actor “reader” to film your auditions. Footage is captured using a High Definition Camera with 16:9 widescreen format at 720p(1280×720) in 30 frames per second(fps). Instant playback is available after every take to ensure your satisfaction with the process and your audition ‘choices’.
Once completed, the footage is edited down to Casting Agents’ specifications, including title card, full body shot, and audition. After a final edit is agreed upon, your audition file is emailed via Yousendit.com, Dropbox, or another mass file delivery system of your choosing. One audition file will be sent to your agent and another to you.
30 minute taping: $35
1 hour taping: $50
- Bring 2 sets of your audition sides to the taping
- “Payment” clock starts when you walk in the door.
- Supplying your own reader is okay.
- I am more than happy to run lines with you a few times before we tape. The time dedicated to doing this factors into your total cost.
- Payment is due upon completion of filming. Cash, Credit, or Check are all accepted.